When your bolster lasts a long time, being able to buy a new cover is the perfect way to keep you loving your bolster for years to come. Whether you are a yoga studio owner or someone with a bolster at home, updating the look of your cover will help you match your decor and keep your bolster looking fresh and new.
1. Stand bolster on its end to line up the cover zipper with casing zipper. Fit the casing on one end
2. Turn the cushion so that it is now standing with the uncovered end up.
3. Pushing your knee onto the top half of the bolster, bend it half away from you.
4. While holding it bent, carefully fit the cover over the end. Release the cushion so that it extends to its full length. Adjust the cover as needed.
5. To close, slowly close the zipper pushing down on the cushion as you go. Make sure not to catch any cotton fabric in the zipper.
Shop bolster covers here.