Our Prana Yoga Bolster was designed to facilitate deeper breathing and mild openings. Its 26" length supports the entire spine, from the low back to the head. And the narrow width and gentle lift allow the chest to relax and open, increasing lung capacity and space across the chest. The perfect addition to your pranayama or asana practice.
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Vancouver, Canada.
Dunes is a part of our Limited Edition Collection. With a painted blend of pastels and neutrals evoking summer sunsets and clay landscapes, Dunes is created with colors designed to soothe and calm the mind and work well within any space.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited time offering showcasing Halfmoon's creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Vancouver, BC
- Dense, quality, handmade interior batting for longevity
- Removable cover
- Easy carry handle
- Exceptional quality & durability
3" x 7" x 26" (8 cm x 18 cm x 66 cm)
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% cotton cover made in Vancouver, BC
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster manufactured and assembled in Vancouver, BC
Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry.
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller