Made in Nepal, this hand hammered brass singing bowl is a beautiful piece for your meditation space or living room. Fits in the palm of your hand so you can take it with you to practice mindfulness anywhere. The bowl produces a resonance which helps calm the mind and relax the body. Singing bowls can be used for meditation, sound therapy, yoga, or any time you wish to ground body and mind.
Social programming is available for the makers of the singing bowls and their communities. Programs include scholarships for girls, daily meditation at work, access to bi-annual check-ups, and salary savings programs.
The paper box the singing bowl is packaged in is made from Lokta Paper, a traditional Nepali paper, made from the inner bark of lokta bushes. Historically, this handmade paper has been used for religious and government texts.
The felt cushion ring is included and handmade with 100% New Zealand wool. The ring protects furniture that can be easily scratched and can hold the bowl during use.
- Great addition to any meditation or yoga practice
- Beautiful home decor piece
- Social programming and benefits available to makers of singing bowls in Nepal
- Felt cushion ring is handmade with 100% New Zealand wool
- Paper box is made from Lokta Paper, a traditional Nepali paper, made from the inner bark of lokta bushes
- Made in Nepal
- Do not use for eating or drinking
- Clean with damp cloth