Our Cylindrical Bolster facilitates deep chest opening and back bending with it's 8" high diameter -- the highest of our bolster lineup. The contoured, ergonomic shape fits perfectly under your knees while lying on your back providing relief for your lower back. Try it horizontally across the shoulder blades while on your back for an upper back extension. Alternatively, try vertical along the spine for deep chest opening and expansion. Find new depths in your posture and breath with one of our favourite bolster shapes.
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Premium Linen Collection and is a premium, timeless, and earth-friendly option within our textile lineup. With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibers, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibers in the market. Bonus: Our linens not only have a soft hand feel and cooling properties but also are biodegradable!
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Dense, quality, handmade interior batting for longevity
- Removable cover
- Easy carry handle
- Exceptional quality & durability
- 24" x 8" 8" (61 cm x 20cm x 20cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster manufactured and assembled in Burnaby
- 100% Linen Cover
- Made in Canada
- Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller