Our Mini Cylindrical Bolster is our most malleable and compact bolster option. Unlike our other cotton-filled bolster offerings, this mini bolster is filled with Canadian buckwheat hulls so that the prop can move, mold, and shape to your body. We intentionally filled this bolster to approximately 60% capacity (~2 lbs) to allow the hulls to hug around the back of the neck, under the seat/hips, or along the spine during practice.
Sewn and filled at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
Sfumato is a technique for softening the transition between colours, mimicking an area beyond what the human eye is focusing on, or the out-of-focus plane. Part of our Art of Mindfulness season. Sfumato depicts beautifully blurred and unfocused floral imagery in a soft spring-like colour palette.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited time offering showcasing Halfmoon creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality, and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home, or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
- Compact & malleable bolster
- Small size for convenience and maneuverability
- Multi-purpose for use in a variety of poses.
- Exceptional quality & durability
- Removable & washable cover
- 5.5" x 16" (14 cm x 41 cm)
- 2 lbs (.91kgs)
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or - 5%
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% linen cover made in Burnaby, Canada
- Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller