Our Restorative Rectangular Bolster was designed specifically for the restorative practice or for those tall yogis (>6ft) who benefit from some extra length on their bolster. This rectangular shape promotes a gentle chest opening and subtle back-bending when placing it beneath the spine and lying on your back. This bolster's generous size and flat stable surface area is designed to perfectly support your entire upper body in restorative yoga poses like Supported Fish and Supported Twist.
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Essential Cotton Collection and is made of 100% all-natural cotton fibers that resist shrinking, stretching, and are highly durable. This 100% natural plant-derived fiber is biodegradable, easy-to-clean, and breathable making it a perfect studio-friendly core item. The Essential Cotton Collection is all custom-dyed for Halfmoon specifically, making the colours exclusive to the Halfmoon lineup and core colour stories.
- Designed to be long enough for a restorative yoga practice
- Optimal bolster size for people who are 6 feet tall
- Handy carry handle makes it easy to take it with you
- Removable & washable cover
- 5" x 10" x 28" (13 cm x 25 cm x 71 cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% cotton cover
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster assembled and manufactured in Burnaby
- Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller