Enjoy the healing benefits of this all natural therapy heated or cooled therapeutic pillow. Heat it to soothe and relax tension in your neck, shoulders or anywhere. Freeze or refrigerate it to use as a cold compress. A welcome relief for sore muscles, cramps or night sweats.
We love linen! Linen is not only beautiful but it is also a natural fibre made from the stalk of a flax plant. Linen is a highly durable, hypo-allergenic and breathable fabric that gets even softer with use and washing.
Hot: Remove the cover before heating the eye pillow. Lay flat in microwave and heat for 30-40 seconds. Test the temperature on the inside of your arm before use.
Cold: Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Natural hot or cold relief
- Shape adjusts for ideal comfort
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon
- 6" x 18" (15 cm x 46 cm)
- Removable, washable cover
- Microwave and oven heating instructions included
- Sand Cover: 55% Linen/45% cotton
- Surf Cover: 55% Linen/45% cotton
- Vintage Rose Cover: 54% Linen 44% Cotton 2% Lurex
- Case: 100% Cotton
- Fill: organic wheat berries and lavender
- Remove and cold wash cover only
- Hang to dry
- Do not wash your pillow!