Both a meditation cushion and a yoga prop, the Bridge Cushion is a unique semi-circle Zafu filled with buckwheat hulls for utmost comfort. It is the perfect sitting cushion for those of us with tighter hips and the ideal support for backbends and heart openers.
TIP: for the best sitting posture, make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited time offering showcasing Halfmoon creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality, and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home, or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Malleable buckwheat fill shapes to any bottom
- Handy carry handle
- Crescent shape allows room for you to tuck your feet and ankles in towards the body
- 20" x 11" x 5" (51 cm x 28 cm x 13 cm)
- 5.8 lbs (2.6 kg)
- 100% cotton cover
- Cover made in Burnaby, BC
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or 5%
- Unzip case and pour hulls into a bag.
- Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill.