Slip into deep relaxation with the Linen Eye Pillow. Pure bliss during restorative yoga, before bed, while travelling or after screen time. When heated, this eye pillow soothes dry eyes and relaxes the mind and body.
We love linen! Linen is not only beautiful but it is also a natural fibre made from the stalk of a flax plant. Linen is a highly durable, hypo-allergenic and breathable fabric that gets even softer with use and washing.
Heating Instructions: Remove the cover before heating the eye pillow. Lay flat in microwave and heat for 30-40 seconds. Test the temperature on the inside of your arm before use.
Tip: To re-invigorate the sensational lavender scent, scrunch pillow in your hands.
- Relieve eye strain
- Relax facial tension
- Soothe dry eyes
- Calming lavender scent
- 8" x 4.5" (20.3 cm x 11.5 cm)
- Removable, washable cover
- Microwave and oven heating instructions included
- Pinstripe/Straw Cover: 55% Linen/45% cotton
- Tidal/Sand Cover: 55% Linen/45% cotton
- Vintage Rose/Sand Cover: 54% Linen 44% Cotton 2% Lurex
- Casing – 100% cotton made in India
- Fill – lavender grown in France, organic wheat berry grown in Canada.
- Remove and cold wash cover only
- Hang to dry
- Do not wash your pillow!