Our Mini Cylindrical Bolster is our most malleable and compact bolster option. Unlike our other cotton-filled bolster offerings, this mini bolster is filled with Canadian buckwheat hulls so that the prop can move, mold and shape to your body. Intentionally filled to approximately 60% capacity (~2 lbs) to allow the hulls to hug around the back of the neck, under the seat/hips or along the spine during practice.
Sewn and filled at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Premium Linen Collection and is a premium, timeless and earth-friendly option within our textile lineup. With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibres, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibres in the market. Bonus: Our linens not only have a soft handfeel and cooling properties, but also are biodegradable!
- Compact & malleable bolster
- Small size for convenience and maneuverability
- Multi-purpose for use in a variety of poses.
- Exceptional quality & durability
- Removable & washable cover
- 5.5" x 16" (14 cm x 41 cm)
- 2 lbs (.91kgs)
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or - 5%
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% linen cover made in Burnaby, Canada
- Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller