Set of two.
Get relief where you need it, when you need it. A powerful self-healing tool for smaller muscle groups. These small massage balls are designed to isolate and target tight uncomfortable muscles while helping to release toxins and improve circulation. Perfect for trigger point massage, relaxation exercises and reflexology. Roll ball over groups of muscles, or lean into a wall, chair or the floor to work on specific pressure points.
HOW TO USE
- Place the ball between the wall or floor and the tight muscle
- Slowly sink down, using your weight to control the degree of pressure
- Relax and hold in place about 10 seconds, or until you feel the release
- Take another deep breath and repeat
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE
- Use the balls alone to target specific muscles, or as a pair rolling along each side of your spine
- Use on the hands and feet to stimulate reflexology points
- Lay the ball under the back of your head at the sub-occipital area to calm headaches
Click here for four of our favourite ways to use them