Our Prana Yoga Bolster was designed to facilitate deeper breathing and gentle openings. Its 26" length supports the entire spine, from the low back to the head. And the narrow width and gentle lift allow the chest to relax and open, increasing lung capacity and space across the chest. The perfect addition to your pranayama or asana practice.
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Essential Cotton Collection and is made of 100% all-natural cotton fibers that resist shrinking, stretching, and are highly durable. This 100% natural plant-derived fiber is biodegradable, easy-to-clean, and breathable making it a perfect studio-friendly core item. The Essential Cotton Collection is all custom-dyed for Halfmoon specifically, making the colours exclusive to the Halfmoon lineup and core colour stories.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Handy carry handle makes it easy to take it with you
- Exceptional quality & durability
- 3" x 7" x 26" (8 cm x 18 cm x 66 cm)
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- 100% cotton cover made in Burnaby, BC
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster manufactured and assembled in Burnaby
- Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand