Our Rectangular Bolster Cover allows you the flexibility to change your bolster's look or fabrication without purchasing an entirely new bolster!
Batik is part of an ancient traditional method of producing coloured designs on textiles by dyeing them, having first applied wax to the parts to be left un-dyed. Originating in Java, Indonesia, the word batik originates from the Javanese word "tik" and means "to-dot".
This product is part of our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited time offering showcasing Halfmoon creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality, and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home, or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Handy carry handle makes it easy to take it with you
- Exceptional quality & durability
- 5" x 10" x 24" (13 cm x 25 cm x 61 cm)
- 100% cotton cover made in Burnaby, BC
- Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Hot Tip: For quick and effective lint removal wipe bolster with a latex-gloved hand