Our Restorative Rectangular Bolster was designed specifically for the restorative practice or for those tall yogis (>6ft) who benefit from some extra length on their bolster. This rectangular shape promotes a gentle chest opening and subtle back-bending when placing it beneath the spine and lying on your back. This bolster's generous size and flat stable surface area is designed to perfectly support your entire upper body in restorative yoga poses like Supported Fish and Supported Twist.
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Premium Linen Collection and is a premium, timeless, and earth-friendly option within our textile lineup. With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibers, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibers in the market. Bonus: Our linens not only have a soft hand feel and cooling properties but also are biodegradable!
- Designed to be long enough for a restorative yoga practice
- Optimal bolster size for people who are 6 feet tall
- Handy carry handle makes it easy to take it with you
- Removable & washable cover
- 5" x 10" x 28" (13 cm x 25 cm x 71 cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% linen cover made in Burnaby, BC
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster assembled and manufactured in Burnaby
- Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller