Our Round Meditation cushion is our most traditional of designs. This simple shape is time-tested and perfect for new and experienced meditators alike. Great for meditation as well as for casual sitting at home. Those with moderately tight - neutral hips will benefit from the height given by the Round Meditation Cushion.
TIP: for the best sitting posture, make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
Bramble is part of our Nature to Table F20 Collection. Emulating the twists and turns of bramble shrub. Within the intricate tangles, mother nature undisturbed will soon produce delicious, rich, fruits of the earth -- blackberries, raspberries, or dewberries.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited-time offering that showcases Halfmoon's creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality, and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home, or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Malleable buckwheat fill shapes to any bottom
- Handy carry handle
- Round shape is our most "traditional" cushion shape
- 18" x 18" x 5" (46 cm x 46cm x13cm) in diameter
- 6.0 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or 5%
- 100% cotton cover made in Burnaby, BC
- Unzip case and pour hulls into a bag.
- Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill.