Our Round Meditation cushion is our most traditional of designs. This simple shape is time-tested and perfect for new and experienced meditators alike. Great for meditation as well as for casual sitting at home. Those with moderately tight - neutral hips will benefit from the height given by the Round Meditation Cushion.
TIP: for the best sitting posture, make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Premium Linen Collection and is a premium, timeless, and earth-friendly option within our textile lineup. With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibers, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibers in the market. Bonus: Our linens not only have a soft hand feel and cooling properties but also are biodegradable!
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Malleable buckwheat fill shapes to any bottom
- Handy carry handle
- Round shape is our most "traditional" cushion shape
- 18" x 18" x 5" (46 cm x 46cm x13cm) in diameter
- 6.0 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or 5%
- 100% Linen cover made in Burnaby, BC
- Unzip case and pour hulls into a bag.
- Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill.