Our Zabuton and Round Meditation Cushion are a traditional and timeless combination for meditation and casual sitting at home.
Our Zabuton is the perfect size and shape to support your seat, legs and feet. This soft platform lifts you off the floor and provides the extra cushioning for the feet and ankles to maintain a comfortable seated position for longer periods of time. When used with our buckwheat filled, malleable, Round Meditation Cushion, you have set yourself up perfectly for long periods of comfortable sitting and meditation.
This Zabuton is part of our Halfmoon Premium Linen Collection and is a premium, timeless and earth-friendly option within our textile lineup. With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibres, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibres in the market. Bonus: Our linens not only have a soft handfeel and cooling properties, but also are biodegradable!
Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Vancouver, BC
Round Meditation Cushion:
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Malleable buckwheat fill shapes to any bottom
- Handy carry handle
- Timeless and traditional round shape
- Removable cover
- Cushions ankles and seat
- 18" x 18" x 5" (46 cm x 46cm x13cm) in diameter
- 6.0 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Cover: 100% cotton cover made in Vancouver, BC
- Inside: Filled with natural buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or 5%
- 24" x 30" x 4" (61 cm x 76 cm x 10 cm)
- 6.8 lbs (3.0 kg)
- Cover: 100% Linen made in Vancouver, BC
- Inside: cotton batting in unbleached cotton casing
Made in Vancouver, BC
Meditation Cushion: unzip case and pour hulls into a bag. Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill.
- Zabuton: simply remove cover. Cold wash, hang to dry.